Integrated Resort and Tourist Hotel Projects
Thrum Architects has extensive experience in a wide range of tourism and resort projects, including in the urban planning and masterplanning of large destination category integrated resort precincts and facilities.
Recent Resort and Tourism projects include:
- New Tullah Integrated Tourist Village, West Coast Tasmania.
- Star of The Sea Residential Resort, Terrigal.
- Elements 6 star boutique hotel, Terrigal.
- Pelican Quay 4.5 star tourist hotel and retail, The Entrance.
- 32 Storey El Lago Internaltional Hotel and convention centre project, The Entrance.
Current Tourism projects include:
- New 7 Storey 4 star tourist hotel and retail project, Tamworth.
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging, major extensions and fitout, Erina